05 Feb 2019
Only four weeks into 2019, and it’s already shaping up to be a big year.
We’re delighted to welcome back Greg Madden. Greg brings a wealth of expertise in satellite imagery processing and in the use of RADAR data. He has over 20 years’ experience in the industry with a background in the Australian Air Force as a Geospatial Imagery Intelligence Analyst.
Alongside Greg, Geoimage has a strong team of image processers including Michael Izatt and Rohan Chopra. Both Michael and Rohan have expertise in software coding and are developing solutions that leverage satellite data through integration with other spatial and non-spatial data sets.
Enterprise Solutions Manager, Mark Covington, is spearheading a new wave of service offerings leveraging high-end processing hardware and innovative visualisation tools to solve a wide range of business challenges.
One of the areas of focus in 2019 will be on the use of RADAR for infrastructure monitoring, the ability to measure the change in ground levels at millimetre accuracy over large areas on a monthly basis, providing the opportunity to monitor bridges, roads, dams and other linear infrastructure cost effectively.
Thanks for being part of the Geoimage ecosystem. We hope your team is as excited about 2019 as we are!
For more information about
- Multi-Platform Monitoring combining our skills in Satellite, Aerial and UAV data
- Multispectral Analytics
- Synthetic Aperture Radar for Surface Movement Monitoring
- Digital Elevation Modelling in challenging environments
Call our team of satellite imagery experts:
T: +61 7 3319 4990 | M: +61 449 772 386
T: +61 7 3319 4990 | M: +61 429 116 555
- There’s Never Been a Better Time for Mining & Exploration to Enjoy the Power of SWIR
- Geoimage renews reseller status with Airbus
- Limited Time AW3D Promotional Offer
- Geoimage Christmas Closure 2019/2020
- Geoimage partnership delivers high resolution satellite image mosaics to NSW Government
- Tailings Storage Facilities - Introducing JBgeoimage’s SMM Services + atlasTSF
- 3.7m SWIR Available July 2019
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND
- Using our Satellite Imagery Services to help the Australian Antarctic Division