22 Jun 2017
Brisbane Workshop: New Frontiers in Land Analysis
Geoimage partners with Calibre Consulting and Jensen Bowers to present the New Frontiers in Land Analysis workshop in Brisbane.
Geoimage is delighted to invite clients and industry peers to attend this free workshop on how advances in satellite and mapping technology are changing the way land use professionals assess development potential.
Understanding land use potential is becoming more and more complex, with multiple overlays and considerations impacting what can or cannot be done with certain sites. But rapid advances in technology are making this easier and expanding our knowledge of site potential. This workshop covers advances in digital mapping, the future of satellite imagery and land use information, and what this will mean for the development potential of sites.
The workshop is presented by:
- Mark Edwards, Geoimage: The Digital Revolution; Harnessing emerging technology for spatial analysis.
- Tony Evans, Jensen Bowers: BIM5D and emerging technologies
- Mal McCann, Calibre Consulting: A review of the sources of land use intelligence and capacity, and how to bring it all together.
Date: Thursday, 13 July 2017
Time: 4.00pm - 5.00pm Presentation and Q&A, with networking drinks to follow.
Location: Calibre's office, Ground Floor, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane.
- Tailings Storage Facilities - Introducing JBgeoimage’s SMM Services + atlasTSF
- 3.7m SWIR Available July 2019
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND
- Using our Satellite Imagery Services to help the Australian Antarctic Division
- Leverage Satellite Imagery For Your Reporting
- Exploration Imagery delivers immediate insight
- Last Orders Please!
- High Demand for Digital Elevation Models from Satellite
- Case Study: Use of Satellite Imagery in the Classification of Mangrove Species