04 Apr 2017
Join us at DigitalGlobe's User Conference in Sydney this week
Following the Locate17 Conference in Sydney this week, Geoimage is attending DigitalGlobe’s annual half day Australian User Conference, on topic “Turning Geospatial Big Data into Business Insights”.
Hear from Dr. Walter Scott, Founder and CTO of DigitalGlobe, and leading industry experts on April 7th as they discuss the business applications only possible by advancements in Geospatial Big Data from Cloud Computing.
There will also be time to network with fellow attendees, as well as DigitalGlobe experts, partners, and customers.
Register to attend here: http://bit.ly/2nllx5U.
Venue: The University of New South Wales, Sydney - Scientia Building - Tyree Room
Address: Sydney NSW 2052, Australia
Date: Friday, 7 April 2017
Time: 12:30pm - 6:30pm
- Leverage Satellite Imagery For Your Reporting
- Exploration Imagery delivers immediate insight
- Last Orders Please!
- High Demand for Digital Elevation Models from Satellite
- Case Study: Use of Satellite Imagery in the Classification of Mangrove Species
- Geoimage Welcomes Enterprise Software Solutions Manager
- Brisbane Workshop: New Frontiers in Land Analysis
- Join us at DigitalGlobe's User Conference in Sydney this week
- Geoimage joins DigitalGlobe for WorldView-4 satellite launch
- Geoimage honoured at the 2016 Queensland Spatial Excellence Awards