Coastal Environment Mapping
Geoimage specialises in carrying out analysis to understand complex coastal environments. Our mapping products can be used to establish up-to-date baselines and identify long-term trends. We can...
- Map shallow water habitats to detect hazards and identify substrates including seagrasses, rocks and sandy sediments.
- Quantify the distribution and changes of sediment plumes.
- Conduct analysis to map coastal ecosystems and assess changes in health and composition.
- Carry out bathymetry mapping.
- Analyse coastal infrastructure to assess inundation risk.